From: "Bill's Email" To: Sent: Friday, December 21, 2007 8:23 AM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Re JW/NZ Quake

His last main event in the US was at the June XC event at
Montague
this year.  He won everything.

I'm pretty sure I saw him at Visalia this year. I could be wrong,
spent a lot of time at the beer tent.
RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News.  Send
"subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that subscribe and
unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME
turned off.  Email sent from web based email such as Hotmail and
AOL
are generally NOT in text format