>From what I have seen in this thread, the two real simple, straight forward
>suggesions seem to be, lower capacity batteries like used in B, and lighter
>line, like 200# (which the Dayton club already uses and it works just fine for
>them except they have a great grass field and and no humps in it).

Personnally I just hate downwind launches (my problem huh?) and tension
limiters sound worse than retrievers to keep working correctly.  I am really
interested to hear how SWC goes to see how Rick's resistor set up works, that
might work just fine.

I've had my arse chewed on privitaly about somethings here, heh, these are just
ideas, right?  Still wished we all had the B winches though, then there is no
problem.

Marc

Have a great Christmas, and holiday with your families!