At 08:30 AM 12/26/2007, you wrote:
2.4g for me, is very exciting, can't wait till I get one, however, I am not in a real big rush. My 72 Mhz, Airtronics, Mpx 4000, and JR 9303 Stuff works very well, My Futuba stuff is in a box in the corner,
and I can afford to sit back and watch what shakes out of the whole mixture.

I agree with Jack except that I have converted my backup Evo to 2.4 in order to experiment with 2.4. I refuse to go back to plastic porcupines just to get 2.4 so my only choice was to use XPS. XPS does not yet offer an end plug receiver that will fit in my sailplanes so I have flown my XPS only in an old model that I keep for flight testing radio equipment. No need to rush since my Evo with Hitec Superslime receivers still does everything I need and there are no local fliers on my frequency. I may convert some of my sailplanes when suitable receivers become available but see no need to rush out and buy more 2.4 receivers before I have to.

Chuck