I new that Airfoil looked familer
( HN-216)

Funny I got 2 of these F3B Ships from China they look Real Nice

Called a Zoom Glider or Chico in the USA and I just looked it up

and its a HN-216 Airfoil this is on the Zoom Glider Website

I am a test Pilot for these New ships coming in the USA
I bought 2 of them one for me and one for my Timer
Boy my Timer gets a Free F3B Ship but he has got me out of many
Jams finding lift many times in the past 20 years in a TD Contest
And always helping me with all my TD Ships Setting up and Repairs
They are not ready yet for testing the F3B Ships
We are still installing the 368's and the 3421 Elev Servo
"JR Gear". I was told that this Airfoil  HN-216 is Close to a RG-15
This is what I was Told...any thoughts??RCSE
Here is a Link to the Planes in China Check them out!!!
http://www.zoommodel.cn/pro_show.asp?id=500&cataid=A0039000300010001&title=Zoom(yellow)F3B/F3F
Here is a Link to a USA Dealer here in So cal
http://www.hobbyclub.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_33&products_id=551
If any one has flown one of these gliders and knows the CG please replie to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

When I get them going anyone is Welcome to Fly it
Of course you must be a good Pilot, Ama Card and Check book Required Just
Kidding!!
We are going to have them Available in Orange County HSS in Costa Mesa Ca
They will be a Funfly Hot Rod in the Sky I hope..
They should do well on the Slope also from what I was Told abit on the Heavy
Side
70 oz Dry oh Boy!! but its a 3.2 Meter Ship 126"
Hope this Helps
Mike.M
Go Team USA F3J