I thought I would share it some information. If I already posted this prior,
forgive the duplication.

A couple of weeks ago I put my new ( used #57 ) Supra up for the first time.
The night before I peaked the battery pack using my Triton charger, charging at
200 mAh.  This  Supra uses 4 2/3A 1400 mAh cells.  It looks like the standard
Kennedy Composites battery pack.

At the field I did several range checks and hand throws to check trim.  I then
took about 10 short flights, most under 3 minutes, as I was focused on trimming
and testing landing mixes.  These were launched off a winch that was set out
about 600 feet.  Later in the day I logged an 87 minute flight in a nice big
thermal.

Overall I believe my total system on time for the day was about 2 hours 30
minutes including air time and ground work time.  I left the plane sitting for
two days after those flights and decided to check the pack to see what had been
used.   The pack was at 4.9V through the charge port.

I recharged on my Triton charger at 200 ma.  It took 680 mA to come back to
peak, or about 1/2 the pack capacity.  This accounts for the day's flying plus
two days of sitting.

It is not often I check may useage so closely so I thought I would share it.  I
have 6 airtronics digital servos in the bird and a Hitec Super Slim 72 MHz
receiver.

Thought you might find this information useful.

Best regards,
Ed Anderson