I've got to echo Larry's statements here; the CASL guys did a great job
making this contest go.  The winches were flawless all weekend (I think
there were maybe 3 line breaks after over 1000 launches), with plenty of
power, so props to Rick Bothel and everyone running the winches and
retrievers. Paul Emmerson headed up the landing area crew that
efficiently turned the landing zones around on the second day, and were
always out there.  You never had to wait for an official score keeper to
write down you time and landing score.  Impound crew were similarly
efficient and as always, the unsung heroes are the guys in the score
tent. Thanks to everyone on a job well done!

Chico - You da man! Not bad for a PR...

I'm looking forward to next year already!

            -l