I will add this and leave it alone.  My flying went from constant correcting
of over correcting to having the plane respond the way I wanted it.  And
nothing, not practice, faster servos, expo, dual rates, speed, etc...
improved the 'smoothness' of my flying like the spektrum.

If you guys don't feel it that's fine, but the same guys that were
questioning the viability of 2.4 in carbon fused sailplanes are now touting
its merits.  I guess someone like Joe Wurts would have to admit there is a
difference for some of you guys to know that it really is a better response.