left I will be all alone with my stock 9303.)

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 15:46:32 -0500Subject: Re: [RCSE] "
What's the big deal about 2.4? - Lag...okay now we are getting ...To:
Soaring@airage.com

I understand that some of you will have skepticism in regard to the increase in
performance from the 2.4 Spread Spektrum Systems. The first time that I flew a
my 9303X 2.4 system in a glider I got the feeling I was better connected to the
glider. I did some high speed dives and pulled the elevator in a pylon turn. I
definitely could sense a faster response. Remember this effect is amplified
because I fly a pretty aft CG. In November I was doing some Helicopter prep for
a movie, and installed the 9303X and with 921RX in a previously flown machine.
This particular Heli features a 3 servo CCPM mixing system to steer the head.
In this case there was no doubt about the improvement in response and lack of
slop in the system. I got the feeling that I was really hooked up, kind of like
flying with tight strings instead of loose ones. So, I know there is an
improvement available with the SS 2.4 systems. But too be honest with you, I
would be more intrigued with 2.4 because of the lack of frequency conflicts,
and great range of equipment available from Horizon. I know some of you will
not try 2.4 for any number of reasons. But I can list several friends who have
tried it, seen the advantage and now are switching entire fleets over to Spread
Spektrum 2.4 systems. All my best Larry

It's Tax Time! Get tips, forms and advice on AOL Money & Finance.
http://biggestloser.msn.com/