In a message dated 2/4/00 4:30:56 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
writes:

<<  The last thing I am is a legend in my own mind, just a hard
 working guy who enjoys to fly and anything about flying, but I am very
 competitive when I walk out on the field of battle.

Gellart is a meglomaniac, totally full of himself and feels that only his way
is the only way.  He is a fearsome sight of a man, intimidating on the
soaring field of battle.
No one likes the guy.....

except me:-) and I enjoy the look of a vicious skeg right on the tip of a
sailplane.

Gordy