What's the big deal about knowing what plane is being flown?????

You give most top pilots a F'n Brick and they will get their 9:55 and a 100..
So your an average pilot and you think buying the latest greatest plane is
going to put you in the top ten? I don't think so.. Did you really do that much
better with your prissy $2,000 Icon than if you had practiced with your $100
Oly2 ???

Why did Gordy do 50 places better than me with the exact same plane? Skills
Baby.. :-)))

Craig... PS... Wearing my Team Kiwi Shirt all week... Go USA Juniors and Team Z
:-)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:     The Sharon?  Where are they in this  list?

 Its not on the list because of its weight...but its a F3J list.  Not a  TD
list, it got off the F3J list because of the need for late evening fast tow
times.. Out of all the planes I own, you'd have to pry my Sharon from my dying
hands before I'd give it up for TD. :-)
 Gordy
 Milwaukee tonite.