First of all I think this is the year of the American Jr's... AJ McGowan has
the highest score of anybody.... And the Jr' Team is in 3rd place :-)

Then I have to root for Team NZ... How cool is it that Joe Wurts is not only
helping tean NZ, but helping out JR USA team as well :-)

Then it's David Hobby.... What a great person.,... Timed for me twice at this
years IHLGF and never let on that he was two time world F3J champ.. How cool is
that?????? And had the nearve to ask him if he was any good at reading air
:-))))) Dam I'm an idiot :-))))

Now I have to use the Gordy rule about not saying anything bad about  people..

Most of us were born with hand built Oly 2's or Windwards - Winfree's and work
for a living and this is just a hobby to us...But some of us were born with
Gold plated Supra's in our mouths and have nothing to do but fly toy airplanes
and act like a  BIG DICK.... Shit.... Did I just say that??? LoL :-))))  I
guess I did :-)))  And I hope they fail....

Craig.....