Okay, OVSS aspirants and all you other sailplane lovers, the Gateway Open is
fast approaching.

The contest WILL be held at its traditional location, the Emerald View Turf
Farm, Highway 79, O'Fallon MO. The flood made a mess of things, but the field
has recovered. It isn't its usual beautiful green self, but there's enough
grass to accommodate the contest, and the lift didn't get permanently dampened
-- in fact, it's stronger than ever.

I have to apologize to all for my own absence -- have to go to NYC for
my son's birthday party. It kills me to miss our club's big annual
event.

But the guys you really care about WILL be there, the competition will
be great, the air will be challenging, the food will be good -- what
more could you want?! Plus you get to hang out with Glauco for a couple of days.

HL on Friday 22nd, Unlimited on Sat and Sun.

www.mvsaclub.com