Hey Gordy,

Why not try some Preparation H? Lets see if you consume that if it will assist in shrinking your head:))) HeeeeeHeeee.

Darwin N. Barrie
Chandler AZ

On Aug 19, 2008, at 6:17 PM, [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

I noticed it a long time ago, so I stuffed M&M's inside the back, that kept the wire from chaffing and if I get hungry during a flight I just pop off the battery cover and shake...sort of like a Pez dispenser but where the ammo has a dual purpose as opposed to a dual rate...although shaking too hard does increase the rate of candies dispense,and can affect your scores.

I first tried Gold Bond powder to stop the chaffing but it tasted really bad.
Gordy
I had Buffalo wings in Buffalo tonite..you?