To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 20, 2008 2:17 PM
Subject: [RCSE] September RC Soaring Digest

We're pleased to announce the September 2008 issue of RC Soaring Digest is now available for downloading from the RCSD web site <http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com>. The issue highlights are now available at <http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/highlights.html>.

This issue has 34 pages and is 6.1 MB in size.

If you are using a dial-up connection and desire a smaller RCSD PDF, consider downloading the highly compressed version of this issue (2.4 MB) from the RCSoaringDigest Yahoo! Group Files section. The image quality is reduced, but download time is significantly less. You must be a member of the RCSoaringDigest Yahoo! Group to download these compressed PDFs.

If you're using a broad-band connection, you may want to download the "original" high quality PDF of this issue (12.4 MB) from the RC Soaring Digest web site <http://www.rcsoaringdigest.com/pdfs/Originals/>.

In the interests of bandwidth and server usage, we ask that you download only ONE version of each monthly issue from the RC Soaring Digest web site. That is, download either the "normal" size issue from the main or highlights page link, or download the "full size" version from <Originals> folder - not both.

Thanks for your continued readership!

--
Bill & Bunny Kuhlman