From: Joe Nave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, August 22, 2008 10:35 PM
To: soaring@airage.com
Subject: [RCSE] Maple Leaf Design - New Site

Greetings... Maple Leaf Design, the makers of the Encore DLG and the Icon2 have
a new site up. Check it out: www.mapleleafdesign.com Joe RCSE-List facilities
provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to
[EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be
sent in text only format with MIME turned off. Email sent from web based email