Well Mike, this is not a surprise in my book, but RCSE has been a great web
cornerstone for a lot of years for RC soaring.  I will admit that I spend a
fair amount of time on RCGroups, and the pics and all are great.  There is a
lot of gobbledygook there just like there has been the same here, I guess it is
just the web and the fact that folks can say about anything and they do, like
some of our favorite filers have done here.  To those that supplied RCSE to us
and as in your case oversaw it's activities and maintenance, Thank You and Joe
very much!

Marc