Join Radio Carbon Art's DVD E-Mail List

I have a private e-mail list for my growing customer base
and I invite all RCSE members to join so you can hear about
my latest products and sale promotions.

Help me keep in touch with you all and get on our list today.

I don't spam ya everyday, just an announcement once a
month or so, and the list is for our use only.

Sign up is easy, go to this link, fill in your e-mail address, and submit.
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/join.html
You can unsubscribe any time.

I'm active on RC Groups, so new DVDs will be launched there.
Lots of great how-to's are in the works.

Thanks for 10 years of support, fun, and knowledge.

Paul Naton
RCSE member since the start

Paul Naton
Radio Carbon Art