I haven't been on as long as some others but I too have enjoyed the banter and
soaring fellowship for the last decade.  Much thanks to Mike, Lex and the other
admins who have made that service so enjoyable!

I have a server and can install mailman, a piece of software that performs the
'listserve' function.

Let me know if anyone is interested,

Kevin