And there is soaring at yahoogroups.com which has been carrying this lists traffic for sometime. Since there are already 1383 members to that list and it already carried this lists traffic, it would seem a more natural migration. It offers both email push for those of us that like that as well as a web interface. It would be my choice over RCgroups, MAN and google groups (which seems to require a gmail address).