From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 1996 15:08:05 -0500
Subject: [RCSE] A Christmas Carol

'Twas the night before Christmas, and all through the 'net,
not a hard drive was whirring, it was quiet, you bet!

When out of the modem there arose such a clatter, I sprang to my keyboard to see what was the matter.

I booted the system and, and logged on to my sevice,
I downloaded E-mail of volumes quite perverse.

All postings were WACO, a name that's stupendous
for stating the facts in ways that offend us.

He cursed and he ranted, he call us bad names,
and he made lots of fun of our silly airplanes.
On Lucas, on Sal, on Richard, and Phil, on Gordon, on Daryl, on Steve and on Bill,
he piled his abuse til they all had their fill.

He's been hiding in Utah and hanging with Mormons,
designing new stuff with a big box of Crayons.

He's merry and laughing about things that aren't funny,
and he's planning a new way to take all our money.

He showed me the drawings for things quite outrageous
and he cackled and howled, he might be contageous!

I shuddered and grimaced and whimpered in fear. Could this be our fate for the coming New Year?

In panic I logged off to end this attack, and his last words still haunt me. He said,
"I'll be back!"

- ----

Merry Christmas to the Christians, Happy Hanukkah to the Jews, Muslims and Kwanza celebrators, enjoy the Government holidays.

WACO