*The 2M Image is gone... Don is there a new Image in R&D?
:-)*

Wait, I just read up on the demise of RCSE. If Gordy is elected president,
he can fix this with our tax dollars.
Is there no free/cheap list server out there that we could auto-subscribe us
all to a new address? [EMAIL PROTECTED] I know some of you have
the mad internet skills and tools to make this happen. Or someone can pony
up the $10 a month for a host that has list serv capability. All you need is
http://www.phplist.com installed on your host.

*In closing, Two Meters rule.

Paul
www.casl.net