Marc Gellart wrote:

> Jim, I heard a whistling sound last night letting the dogs out before bed,
> check about Marion, Ohio...Sorry bud, that does hurt!

Jim,

To bad on the loss. Maybe it will turn up and you can at least recover the radio.

I have also seen the Escape. My name is one of the next five or six to arrive at
AeroModel. Your are correct, nothing else even
comes close. I would almost be scared to fly it.

Dave Wenzlick has figured out the programming on an 8U for the six servo wing. I'm
sure he would share it for a nominal fee.

Darwin N. Barrie
Scottsdale AZ