In a message dated 8/29/00 11:46:18 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

<< I have a NIB Multiplex Twist that I am about to put together.  Does anybody
 have any experiences with this glider (either building, trimming, or flying)
 that they would like to share?  Any tips/tricks?

I have one I love.  Its a terrific travel plane.  It will fly in most
conditions.  In my experience the setting as suggested by Multiplex are very
close.  The only problem I had with mine was the stab carry tubes.  They
didn't have enough glue on them for my taste.  I pulled them all out a little
too easily and reglued them.  However, I am the only person I have ever
talked to that has had this problem.  The plane must be flown fairly fast.
Take the time to set up camber changing, really makes the plane come alive.

Kristopher