In a message dated 1/12/01 8:39:08 AM Eastern Standard Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

   First, you have to keep the hardware consideration in mind--read the
    fine print. If you do not have the right fitting hardware, you may be
    talking a total of $200+ to put a foamie in the sky (OUCH!).

Mario,

All he is talking about is having micro servos, keep in mind this PMP is in a
foreign country that doesn't have the access to inexpensive equipment like we
do :-)  Actually like I said it means small servos are needed and so is a
small RX.  RX's used to be huge and our got small a long time ago (post 1991)
when the RX design requirements changed, so we don't have any of many of
those huge RXs flying anymore.

But add it up anyway.  If you use any of the 'low cost/high quality' servos
like FMA or Hitec, micros are gonna cost you about $25 each.  (figure
shipping and give or take a few $'s)
That means any plane you put up is carring about $150 in radio stuff.  If you
do it right with spoileron control for landings that adds another servo.

The Rico She doesn't need anything any other plane in that class won't need,
whether its Epp or Glass.

That Rico She looks pretty cute.  The flat V is cuz it is NOT a V tail.  V
Tail is Rudder Vators, this ship just uses Elevators.  Roll is done strickly
with Ailerons.  That there is any V at all is just a way to avoid a Vertical
and to give it a V look.  Also the V shape keep the Elevator tips off the
ground on landings, the lack of V angle makes it easier to carry and pack.