Forward CG needs more decalage to "keep the nose up" - i.e., the tail
has to be pushing down to counteract the noseweight.  When the speed
increases, the down force on the tail will increase, being
aerodynamically determined, while the nose weight stays the same.  Hence
the tail drops, the nose rises, and the plane balloons.

- John Leigh