For my Quiver, I have an Artemis ( did have 2; sold 1) From Tom Copp @
F3X.com, Have flown one since Last years Vsalia, VERY Nice plane !!!!
additionally I fly the Cobra Lite, RNR Melleniumn and a Sailaire 8-)
I used to fly this RES Airplane from a Chicago Manufracturer, but I can't
seem to remember what it was...8-)

Jack Strother             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSF President             LSF Level IV
Loveland, OH