Jack,

I was not proposing adding more days, I was proposing adding days to the
more popular events at the cost of the less popular (less attended) events.
I do not get to go to the Nats very often but when I do go, I go and
volunteer along with my flying, so I know what you mean about the long days
and such.  I was a member of the winch crew and was usually there from dawn
to dusk and enjoyed myself emensely.  I think the organizing committee
should look hard and long at some events and see if it would benefit
attendance to make a few changes.  When I get to attend next, I am sure I
will be flying all of the events I have planes for and helping at the ones I
don't, either way I will be having fun.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS