O'boy I can just hear the teeth grinding from here! The 2 most favorite
subjects......2-meter's and Manti!  I just completed mine and balanced per
instructions it came out at 37.6 oz. for a wing loading of 8.85 oz. per
sq.ft. What are the other 2 - meter Manti flying at out there? I'll go out
for some test flying in the morning.............I don't really understand
all the negative comments about 2 meter's that have been voiced
lately.......not only are they fun to fly but at their smaller size they are
more challenging to fly which improves one's flying skills.........and my
2 - meter Super-V will do a mean speed run! 8-) The only thing my friends
and I can come up with is that the guys who put them down are the old farts
that can't see that good anymore! 8-)

Tom