Et all,
I am flabbergasted at the ilk that this person seems to be the prevayer of.

The LSF is in no ones pocket, especially Mr. Spindles. His pockets are
definitely NOT deep enough.
Mr. Spindle, helped us out at the Nats Last year by supplying over 70% of
the Workers raffle booty, not only for the adults but for the kids who
worked as well.

Thanks to this persons spew, past and present, The Nats Workers raffle for
2002 IS in real danger of NOT having much of anything. Don't get me wrong,
we have a few generous donors,to date, but no one will take on the job of
collecting donations because of this crap.
Current Donors can be seen at :
http://www.silentflight.org/NATS2002/donor2002.html, only one donation has
been received at this time.

Karlton, who is most adept at this kind of activity, gathering donations for
a cause, at the dealer level, has reluctantly passed on the request to to
this job because of the crap that this individual and others caused last
year.
The LSF is hurting this year, for the big radio prizes, the big airplane
donations, and the small stuff because of this person and a few others like
him.

Who suffers....Not the LSF, not Karlton Spindle...but YOU, the general
soaring community at large, and those who do come to the Nats. Those of you
who come to the Nats and volunteer your time, in the hopes of maybe winning
one of those big prizes.

As for charges of me being in Mr. Spindle pocket, I will have you all know
that I travel to as many contests as I can, to promote the LSF and the Nats
each year, out of my pocket. Not the LSF and certainly not Mr. Spindles.

Yes, I do own some MPX products, were they given to me ..NO..Do I like the
products...YES...as far as I am concerned, the Profi 4000 picks up where the
Stylus leaves off, other than that there are no better, for what we do.

Am I in someone's pocket for stating what I believe..NO
Am I harming some ones reputation by stating my Facts..NO
Am I engaging in Skulldougery....NO

Karlton Spindle has supported soaring for years. From the F3X teams to local
contests, even here in the Cincinnati area. Most seem him at the bigger
contests donating radios and kits to the contest raffle.

Mr.. Ward, what is it that you donate, contribute, or impart as knowledge
that can be construed to be beneficial to the soaring community at large?

Please go away...we have no need for your tripe! You have caused enough
damage for all of us.
Presidential Language and Political correctness to the list precludes me
from telling you how hurtful you are, and how I really feel.

My personal Thank YOU to those who have supported the LSF and Karlton, on
this list.

Saddened by Stupidity,

Jack Strother
LSF President

>From: "Karlton Spindle" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Sam Ward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [RCSE] Sam Ward
>Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2002 15:28:20 -0800
>
>Sam if you have a problem with shipping please let me know your not in our
>system and I doubt you have ever ordered from us so what exact product are
>you referring to?
>
>Smooth Sailing,
>Karlton Spindle
>http://www.MultiplexRC.com
>http://www.svmSPEEDWAY.com
>http://www.SVMracing.com

Jack Strother             [EMAIL PROTECTED]
LSF President             LSF Level IV
Loveland, OH