From: Bill & Rose Haymaker [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2002 3:25 PM
To: Reese; soar
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Vendors again!!!

That's NOTHING.

I ordered two pieces of High Strength 60 Foam from CST last week and receive
the order this past Monday (two days ago) and they sent me two  pieces of
EPP by mistake. I figured I wasn't going to wire cut anything this week
because of the holiday and guess what I found at my doorstep today? That's
right, PRIORITY MAIL......

Thanks CST

Bill