Steve,
Sure they wood, providing that they meet the entrant requirements as
determined on the voucher.
I do not have you in the data base, therefore you are not a member as yet.
you can get more data by going to the LSF web site at
http://www.silentflight.org.
Thanks for your inquiry.
Jack

At 03:08 PM 8/28/2002 -0700, you wrote:
>Hello Jack
>
>I have a question regarding LSF level achievements. I fly in the Southern
>California Soaring Clubs (SCē) circut. It's 7-8 contests per year, one per
>month. The contests are official AMA contests and I'd like to know if a win
>or place in one of those contests would qualify for achiement?
>
>Thanks,
>Steve Giron

Jack Strother           LSF President
Loveland, OH            LSF 2948