Hi all,
  We are in need of help and or advice in coloring the bottom half of wings. NO PAINT
  Some parameters are; it must be dark in color, easy to apply, like spraying on and the most important need is it must be water soluble, so it can be washed off an the end of day or weekend and so that the wing cores won't be damaged during removal.
  We are in the planning stages of a scale aero tow cross country event for next year at Montague, CA.  The reason for the need is we don't want anyone eliminated from attending this event because of the scale guys not wanting to paint the bottom of their wings just for this event, thereby causing them to just say "not my scale plane".   So if we can get something we can apply at the contest site for them, and they can wash it off before they go home or after they get there maybe they will make the trip to try it out.
  Anyone have any reasonable easy ideas to post?
Of course you understand the reasoning behind this, if they get high with white wings them might lose it, dark rules.

Jerry Miller
SOSS - Medford, OR