Dennis wrote:

"Hell, most of us don't even use real hinges, we just tape our surfaces on!"

>From what I have seen of the performance of the 3M tape (Decorating and
Repair Tape #23-6085 Clear) I use Dennis, I would take it up against any
hinging method in model sailplanes. Complete seal, absolute strength, and
can be undone if need be.  I do not know about anyone else, but I know Rich
Burnowski uses this stuff and we agree that it is the cats arse.

Marc