From: Harley Michaelis [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 1:50 PM
To: Soaring
Subject: [RCSE] Flap anomaly on the 8103.

I have two GENIES, a #23 and a new #24. Both have Micro-Maxx's for flaps.
The mechanics are identical. I'm using the left stick for landing flaps,
bypassing the 3 position flap switch.

On #23, I get 90 degrees down flap just fine..

I reset another setup to factory specs and then copied #23's setup to it.
All I did then was rename it #24.

On #23, I get full down flap. On #24 I get about 45 degrees down. Increasing
the SPOI-Flap mix setting doesn't help.

Any ideas?

Harley Michaelis, 26 S. Roosevelt, Walla Walla, WA 99362, ph. (509) 529-2562

"unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED]  Please note that
MIME turned off.