Also be sure to stop by my family's bakery in Mammoth or Bishop! Get some Sheepherder's bread and Cheesebread.

The Owens Valley is a Mecca for soaring, full size, para-sailers and hang gliders. The hang gliding WC's have been held there many times. Hang gliding with O2 and jackets in the middle of summer covering courses in the hundreds of miles. Damn good model flying also! I sure miss the place.

David Schat