Are humbly offered to our 2 new Achievers, Brian Smith and Mike Remus;
as well as all those fine people who have Upgraded in the last month and a half.
Between Jim Deck being on Vacation, and my work schedule, I have been a little slow in updating the LSF site,
Please find the aforementioned pages updated as well as the Silent wings page .
Thank you all
Jack

Http://www.silentflight.org

Jack Strother LSF President Granger, IN LSF 2948 LSF Level IV CSS Silver 2003 LSF/AMA Soaring Nationals Event Director http://www.silentflight.org