Over the next 4 - 6 weeks there may be an additional delay in processing
vouchers and merchandise orders as I'll be vacationing in Florida.  This
will require additional forwarding of LSF mail to me.  As soon as my mail
catches up with me, I will resume processing vouchers.  I will be online
most of the time while away.
            Thanks for your patience,
                    Jim Deck  Secretary, LSF