At 11:45 AM 10/28/2004, you wrote:
Hi All,
Been trying to get a new web site up for about a year now, finally succeeded :-). Still has some things that need attention, but at least it is running.
Check it out
www.siriuselectronics.com

George
I tried to order a Super Test Pro from your web site but it bombed when going to the secure connection. I have a Super Test but it can't test the six cell batteries in my Cockpit and Evo transmitters.

Back in 1995, I bought one of the first Smart Charge Pro fast chargers while at Visalia. That version had an extra switch labeled NORM and NEW. This switch was not on later Smart Charge. What was the purpose of that switch? I see that some sources recommend charging new batteries for 16 hours on a normal charger before using fast chargers. Was this the function of the NEW switch?

I won't risk my models on any other charger.

Chuck Anderson