I have one of those AMD discus sailplanes here granted it was given to
me by a very dissatisfied friend. The wings are out of alignment and
to fix them would be a major job, the tail is slanting to the right
about 3/4". I would never recommend this plane to anyone. This has got
to be the worst I have seen. I am not sure what I am going to do with
it yet. I feel sorry for anyone who thinks they can get a good scale
plane for the price that this is offered for. I myself like LET as in
my humble opinion they make the best.

--
Ken
York County Soaring