Scobie Puchtler wrote:

Hey CA folks, I'm trying to help out a young hobbyist I met this past
weekend in CA.
Can anyone tell me what foams are available at the Home Depot's (or equiv.
stores) in your state?
Any EPS, or blue or pink foams for learning to cut foam on and building some
non-bagged prototype level models?

Lift, Scobie in Seattle.

All I've ever seen in Home Depot & Lowes is white foam in 1" thick sheets, tho just recently I found some blue fan-fold foam at Lowes.