I have built and flown a LOT of inexpensive hotliners.  Great Planes
has one out called the siren.  Not what I am used to but it seems to
be a workable model.  Follow my wacky antics and the siren build in
this thread on the ezone.  The build starts around post #228.  Prior
to that a lot of doubt as to wether this plane will really fly/be a
hotliner...

http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=281738&page=5&pp=50

Initial thoughts on the siren?  Its a LOT better than I expected at
this price.

--
Jay Hunter