Andrew,

When looking to cut your own cores, did you check out page one of file 03 - Wing, Genie and LT/S??  Here is a short excerpt:

The dimensions given (10.3”, etc.), are “Chord Length” for plotting. .010” was
used for “Skin Thickness”. For each wing, Sect.1 and 2 are the SA7036 airfoil
thinned to 8.7%. This transitions to the full thickness SD7003 at the end of Sect. 3.
Section 4 is the SD7003. There is no twist washout.

The diagram above this verbage along with the above text is just about all you need in order to create your templates.  No one else cut the cores of my Jouster II or my RES-MAXX, all the information needed is available.

Now if you want to talk about the items that Harley so generously puts together for GENIE builders, let's do that.  He has gone out of his way to buy bulk quantities of the spring steel, nylon, rubber, and aluminum so that you and I can easily and conveniently buy a miscellaneous hardware pack that saves us from buying a ROLL of spring steel and multiple feet of aluminum, etc.  Plans for 7.50 (clearly indicating for GENIE AND LT/S) is a pretty reasonable deal.  Have you seen plans selling from MA, RCM, MAN, etc recently?  You're gonna be hard pressed to find a plan for 7 bucks.

Add all of that to a recently available composite fuselage.

Clearly, it is a labor of love.  I think Harley's real passion must be seeing other individuals discover an aspect of the hobby that he has enjoyed for decades (what else would explain the number of e-mails that he answers privately - for me it was dozens and dozens).

just my opinion,

Kevin