--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Mark Wales" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> There was a guy here local that had onboard GPS that would
transmit voice
> down to a handheld receiver giving him altitude and airspeed
updates
> throughout the flight.
> Does anyone know who may sell this equipment for models?
> Is there also something that can give me a 3D model of my flight?
>
> Thanks
>
> Mark

GPSflight.com make at gps telemetry unit that sends back gps data to
a reciever which is then connected to laptop.  The data is displayed
realtime on the laptop such as groundspeed, altitude, vertical speed
(vario), voltage, temp, heading, as well as a moving map display
showing a 2d plot of the gliders movement over a map.  It does not
have voice transmitted data.  It will also record the data on the
laptop for analysis after the flight.  The program John Derstine was
reffering to is SEEYOU.  SEEYOU will take any recorded gps data and
analyze and dispaly it 3d.  For full size or RC soaring it is
absolutey fantastic.

John