Aloha to all.  I have a Quicksilver slope plane for sale made by Douglas
Aircraft.  It has a 53" wingspan (balsa sheeted foam) and a new fiberglass
fuselage.  I recovered the wing with Super Monokote and painted the fuse
with white Krylon paint.  This plane will come with two standard size JR
servos installed.  This plane is ready to fly - just put in your receiver,
battery, and balance.  Will email photos if interested.

$80 or best offer plus $18 priority mail shipping (large box).

Best regards,

Al Battad - WH6VE
AMA #506981