Yes Harley, some of us are building.  I am building a Bubble Dancer that
was initially started two years ago. I have both outer wing tips done and
I am sort of hung up on the wing joiners.  I should have more information
coming and get on with it by monday.  I chose this project because there
was plenty of new things to learn about building, I wanted a "so called
Woody", and I really respect the engineering effort that went into this
bird.  It's going to be a really nice RES for this spring.

Mike Remus
LOFT Glider Club
Fort Wayne IN
LSF Level 5 #112
Remember; Dreams are the seedlings of reality. Dream Lofty dreams!