The DARTS sanction all their big contests, don't for the club contests,
the smaller events.  We do however require AMA for all fliers and events
- club members present that to get their membership, new fliers need to
prove their AMA status before contests.

For us, it's part of our deal with the Parks Dept - their insurance
would never support us flying without us managing who was flying at the
field.  Anything that puts the field at risk is just too big a risk for
us.

Brent.