Over the past week we have gone from Artemis to Zenith's in what to fly
discussion category.

It's boiled down to two things:
1.) it's a tool use it...practice, practice practice
2.) ...and airfoil

What is the difference between (Zenith etc.) MH-32 and (Sharon Pro) SD 7037
which turn into a RG15. This is Greek to me. I don't have aerodynamics
degree but it seems pretty important for what your airplane can do and can
do in a contest environment...yes, I will have practice at least three times
a week.

Don