Well, I finally got enough landings witnessed to send in my Level I voucher. Man it is tough in Marion, MS to find a legal LSF witness. And I'm only on level I. But, I'll be starting on Level II as soon as I can get this form postmarked.

Ed Jett
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jim Carlton" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <soaring@airage.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 10:17 PM
Subject: Re: [RCSE] "Who's mailing in LSF Forms for level completion before the end of March?"

On Tuesday 08 March 2005 06:58 pm, you wrote:
Lets here from all you next level wanna bees! :-)

My form looks like it went thru the motel wash a few times...oh yeah it
did. Gordy
..maybe with my new Genie I can get those pesky 1 hour flights out of the way
and finish level IV.........not...it's the dumb thumbs not the plane, right?!
...someday...
level IV wannabe!

Jim