From: Doug McLaren
To:  Dennis Hoyle <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Mon, 14 Mar 2005 08:13:03 -0600
Subject: Re: Re: [RCSE] Getting Spam Email Now

On Mon, Mar 14, 2005 at 08:26:02AM -0500, Dennis Hoyle wrote:

| How do you know if you haven't run an antivirus software?

Well, let's see ...

1) I'm careful about what I run.
2) I keep up to date on OS patches
3) I've secured my system
4) my OS's design makes it quite resistant to viruses.
5) and because of this, there's almost no viruses made for it.

| |

--
Doug McLaren, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
I was working on a flat tax proposal and accidentally proved there was no God.