Subject: [RCSE] Coroplast storage/transport box plans?

I copied the design of the priority mail triagular shipping tube. I just enlarged it and built it out of a single sheet. It was about 6ft. long folded and the triangular shape doesn't allow stacking things on top so it usually ends up on top. I sanded and contact cemented the one long overlapping joint which was the bottom. I made a foam "carrier" that slides into the tube and holds everything in place.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com